Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 11 of Challenge

I am currently on day 11 of my squats-crunches-push up challenge. Its defiantly harder on some days than others, especially now that I am up to 110 squats today... the squats are defiantly the toughest.
For the push ups, I can barely to a real push up (Fakes would be using my knees). Each day, I challenge myself to do one more real push up. I am up to 8 real ones today! Out of 32 that isn't too shabby.

Also, this week started my first week on my 10K training plan. I've run twice so far this week, with my longest run of 3 miles tomorrow. It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't so hot out when I ran...
On the others days I have to do some sort of cross training that isn't running. On Wednesday, I played golf :)
Not sure what I am going to do yet today, I haven't been able to get up and swim in the mornings, so next week starts my nights of going to bed earlier than 10:30pm so I can get up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment